Vancouver, British Columbia, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global immunotherapy drugs market is projected to reach value of USD 365.57 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Throughout the forecast period, the global immunotherapy drugs market is expected to expand rapidly. This rapid growth of the immunotherapy drugs market is attributable to the rising advent of biologic drugs. Biologic drugs are intended to minimize inflammation and stop joint pain. Their use could be life-changing for several patients with autoimmune diseases. Moreover, the rising demand for monoclonal antibodies is projected to further drive the global immunotherapy drugs market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the surge in immunotherapy applications for treating chronic diseases is anticipated to fuel the immunotherapy drugs market during the forecast period.
During the forecast period, the global immunotherapy drugs market can be hampered due to high prices of immunotherapy drugs.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/417
Key Highlights of Report
- In April 2020, Forty-Seven, Inc. was acquired by Gilead Sciences, Inc. The acquisition would speed up the development of magrolimab as well as extend the tasks of Gilead in immuno-oncology.
- The autoimmune & inflammatory diseases segment is expected to expand considerably, at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period. For a long time, immunotherapy is used to combat allergies, to mitigate implanted organ damage, and to minimize autoimmunity.
- The vaccine segment is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period. Cancer care vaccinations is a type of immunotherapy that treats cancer by strengthening the brain’s normal immunity against cancer.
- Due to substantial research activities associated with cancer treatment utilizing immunotherapy drugs, the research centers segment is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period
- During the forecast period, the Asia Pacific region is expected to expand rapidly in the near future. The increasing number of patients affected with cancer in the region is driving the market in the region.
- Key market participants include Sanofi S.A., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck & Co., Inc., AstraZeneca plc, BioNTech SE, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Incyte Corporation, bluebird bio, Inc., and Genmab A/S, Bayer AG
Check Our [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/417
Emergen Research has segmented the global immunotherapy drugs market on the basis of drug type, therapeutic area, end-user, and region.
- Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Interferons Alpha and Beta
- Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune & Inflammatory Diseases
- End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Research Centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/immunotherapy-drugs-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release : https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-immunotherapy-drugs-market